Friday, October 18, 2013

New Fabric Friday

Are you ready for some New Fabric this beautiful Friday?

I AM!!!

Pin It
My favorite thing about American Jane, is that their fabric is always vintage-schoolhouse-delicious!
Just check out the Alphabet Blocks.  


That is the selvage on both sides. It is too cute for words!


Also new from Moda this week


  

 The bright colors in this collection are purely delightful! 


The reds, oranges, and blues sure did brighten my day!
  


RESTOCKS:

Nested Owls in Coral are back in stock! 

 We sure were lucky to get more of these amazingly popular prints back in!
But like I said last time, they won't be in stock for long!


 SALE ALERT!

Guilt Trip Metallic is now on sale!

Only $8/ yard

That's nearly 40% off the retail price! 
Pin It
These prints have a metallic sheen and are to die for!

I still haven't had time to make the skirt I am dying to make out of these.....hopefully soon!


And that's it!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...