Friday, December 21, 2012

New Fabric Friday

Twas the Friday before Christmas, and all through the shop
New collections were arriving... they just wouldn't stop!

Are you ready for the Holidays?  I am, almost. 
Getting all these beautiful fabrics listed in the shop was at the top of my list, so here you go!


Pirouette by Verna Mosquera for Free Spirit Fabrics


Pin ItIsn't it lovely?  Inspired by an old French Painting in Paris, this fabric has the perfect combination of traditional vintage floral designs, and modern color combinations.  LOVE that pink and brown.  I am getting the vibe that my girls' Easter dresses next year are going vintage!


  




Oh.my.word.  This collection knocked my socks off.  The Fuchsia and Teal colorways are spectacular by themselves, but mix them together and you are in for a captivating combo.  

   

Mmmm. They are delish!

That's it for this week.  I will be back next Friday with even more eye candy!

From my family to yours,

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Love the Notting Hill! Just might have to use some of my Christmas money for some of that beautiful fabric. I also love your Christmas card. What a beautiful family! Merry Christmas!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...