Saturday, September 15, 2012

New Fabric Friday

NEW FABRIC FRIDAY 
 SATURDAY!

I've been a little under the weather, and had a houseful of company this week.
I hope you can excuse my late post. 

Here is what's new in the shop this week!


 I absolutely adore this Patchwork Squares Print!
I see a super cute baby blanket in the future....


 The colors in this collection are beautiful together!




 Restocks this week:


 From the ever popular Sock Monkey Basics from Moda
You keep asking for them....so we keep bringing them back!



We have finally received that last piece to out Little Kukla Collcection

I have a fabulous little girl's skirt in the works with this collection.
It's going to be TDF, I promise!

I hope you are already having a superb weekend ladies.  
We have some great stuff coming next week.....so stay tuned!



1 comment:

Justin said...

your design is ultimate and there is not any answers of your color combination.
It's sound great!
Shahlon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...