Friday, July 1, 2011

What's New!

My poor UPS Guy.

He is a saint.

He carries every.single.box in for me since I am hugely pregnant and can't lift a thing. 

And this week he was working hard, here is the proof!

What's New This Week!

Wrenly by Valori Wells 

 Love. Love. Love this collection!

We also received these adorable TRAVEL prints from Timeless Treasures!

 From MODA, we got in Countdown To Christmas

The Reindeer are ridiculously cute!

And while we are talking about ridiculously cute.....

SMIRK by Kyla May 

 Those little superheros melt my heart every time I look at them!

 and


Those two collections match so well together, I couldn't resist mingling them together for a photo!

and finally

Now that summer is finally here in Idaho, I am loving all these bright colors!

Hopefully that is enough fabric to get you through the long holiday weekend ahead!

Just a reminder that we will not be shipping on Monday, July 4th. Shipping will resume on Tuesday. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...