Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Sale

I haven't forgotten about you all, I promise!

My current projects have taken over.  I will have proof in a few weeks when I get four, yes FOUR quilts back from the quilters. 

Four quilts in two weeks.  I need a nap : ) 
 I can't wait to show them to you all.

I have also been making a few of THESE
And by "few" I mean hundreds! 
 I love them. 
They are so simple, so easy, and so cute!

I also made my little sweetheart a twirly Spring skirt with THESE fabrics and THIS pattern. 

And a lot of my time the past two weeks was taken up by this little HUGE project. 
My son's new Space Room.
I used Starburst in Blue from the Hooty Hoot Collection for the curtains and the pillow, and I LOVE how it all turned out. 

If you love Vinyl wall art, be sure to check out my good friend's Etsy Shop HERE, she is responsible for the awesome Rocket ship!

Okay, now let's get down to business....

EASTER SALE

Starting today and through the holiday weekend, my favorite Spring/ Easter Collection will be on sale!




Lily and Will from Moda will be son sale for $7.50/ yard through Sunday. 

This collection is so cute for so many reasons.
Easter, Spring, Nursery, Just for Fun!
Love it.

We also just received another fabulous collection from Moda:

So cute for Summer!

As last but not least, I know you are all super anxious about the arrival of Sherbet Pips.
I am too.  BELIEVE ME!
We are still waiting for our shipment to arrive, hopefully in the next week.

I will let you know as soon as it arrives. 

Have a fabulous Spring Holiday!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Angie, the bedroom is so cute! I can't wait to see all of your quilts!

Shari B. said...

I love the bedroom and I love how you used my fabric design! SO cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...