Monday, November 22, 2010

What's New

First,
Thanks for all your well wishing and prayers!
My little sweetie is doing great, as you can tell by her smiles.

Only 1 more week until the neckbrace comes off!  YAY!

Thanks for bearing with me as I have been a little preoccupied lately taking care of my her. 
But now I am back!

Here is What's New!

It's a Hoot by MoMo for Moda fabrics arrived a few weeks ago and is one of my current favorites!


 It's a Hoot is available in yardage, Fat Quarter Sets, Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes and Charm Packs!

Sanctuary by Patty Young for Michael Miller Fabrics arrived today!
Here I have mixed them with a few other prints. 
 Now, I am a country girl and modern prints don't always strike my fancy, but these are AMAZING!

We have also received a great variety of the Delovley Damask prints from Michael Miller Fabrics.
Hello gorgeous!
I have a serious problem in that I want to make my daughter's Christmas dress out of every single print in this photo.  

How am I suppose to choose! I love them all!

Which one would you choose? 

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Drooling on the computer over the fabric, so beautiful! So happy to see that little miss is feeling better and is close to getting her neck brace off! Praying for continued speedy recovery! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...