Friday, August 20, 2010

Summer Dress


Okay, I know summer is almost over,
and I am WAY LATE getting this posted.

Here is my Summer Dress/Swimsuit Cover Up

I kept trying to find someone to model the dress for me,
but couldn't,
and so I finally worked up the courage to model it myself!


Here is the pattern that I used:


The actual printable pattern wouldn't work, so I did a little figuring to make it my size.

Here is the strapless version.

The dress has pockets and is really easy to make.
30 minutes tops!

This was also a great project for me to practice shirring.
Sew easy!

Fall is right around the corner here in Idaho, but maybe where you live there are still plenty of sunshiny days left!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

It's a Wonderful Life said...

okay ang you need to show me how to shirr because I can never get it right

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...