Thursday, June 10, 2010

Closed Next Week

Hi all!

The Fabric Store will NOT have open shop hours next week, Tuesday June15th and Thursday June17th.

My home will NOT be open for shopping on those days as I am heading out to do a little fabric shopping of my own and restock our shelves.

The online shop will still be available for browsing and shopping. My husband will be manning it from home. So if you have a FABRIC EMERGENCY (as I know we all do occasionally) you will still be able to place an order online.

Shop hours will resume as normal on June 22nd and 24th!

Feel free to email with any questions you may have!

And now I will leave you with a little sneak peak of some fabric that we are expecting by the end of the week.

Tufted Tweets!
There are 12 prints in all. I just had to order the entire collection. I couldn't help myself :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...