Thursday, December 3, 2009

Projects


Have you checked out the Ruffled Skirt Tutorial

<----------------------------------------------Over There?
I love it. It's an easy tuturial, and looks SO CUTE in action.
Okay, I may be little biased since she is my daughter, but it is still cute.

This particular skirt was made from Timeless Treasures Tossed Owls on Brown and Riley Blake's Outlined Flowers on Orange.

Both of these prints can be found HERE. (wink, wink)


I also just finished my daughter's Christmas skirt.

This skirt was even easier.
I think it took a total of 20 minutes.
Let me know if you would like the tutorial for this skirt. So simple, and so cute. It is made from Micheal Miller's Divine Damask, also available in the shop.

In a few days I should have pictures of the quilts I am making for my kiddos for Christmas.

Here is a little preview of the fabrics I am using in my son's.
Yeehaw!

2 comments:

Little Birdie Secrets said...

Love that red ric rac!! Adorable. I am also a big fan of the cowboy fabric too.

Stephanie said...

I am excited to see an idea for boys' quilts. I have sons I would like to make quilts for too, but I haven't figured out what to make yet. Cute fabric!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...